Who would’ve known in the past that the simple game of striking a ball will become one of the most highly anticipated recreational sports in America? And as far as popularity is concerned, America has tons of golf courses to offer. Thus, if you are a seasoned player, you’ll need to be critical in choosing for the perfect golf courses in America. The same goes for beginners as their first game will decide if they’ll keep pursuing the game or not. But with almost hundreds of beautiful golf courses in America, how will you know what’s best for you?
Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. And today, we’ve rounded up a list of the top 10 best golf courses you should definitely try.
Here are the top golf courses for a budget ranging from $100 to $400:
- Desert Willow (Firecliff) at Palm Desert, CA – Over 100 bunkers for only $155, one can enjoy LA’s little sand box for about 7,056 yards of beauty. Be ready to expect the unexpected wide, long fairways that are covered with white sand!
- Bethpage Black at Farmingdale, NY – Costing you about $150, you get to experience the premiere municipal golf course in the US, which is an extremely difficult course. However, take note that they are running on a traditional waiting-in-line basis. So it’s best to prepare the day before and drive there for you to prepare the torture-filled yet satisfying course.
- Harborside International (Starboard) at Chicago, IL – For only $105, Chicago, IL boasts their splendid golf sanctuary, just alongside Interstate 94 and the Calumet Lake. It offers difficult courses as the usual breeze blows from every now and then. Now how will you handle that?
- TPC Sawgrass (Stadium Course) at Ponte Vedra Beach, FL – Truly worth the try with its $400 Green Fees, this two par-72 golf course is the best that you can get as they claim to have the most famous golf course in the world. So get ready as you play your 2 PGA Tour championship courses at the golf club!
Here are the top golf courses for a budget ranging from $30 to $100:
- Lesli Park at Ann Arbor, MI – Wanted to bring your wife with you on a budget friendly golf course? Then this $30 paradise is what you need! Enjoy the 543-yard of what nature has to offer for your scorecards.
- Butterfield Trail at El Paso, TX – Though fairly new for $80, the Butterfield Trail is home for the distinct tracks made by Fazio. What can you expect? Natural sand dunes and local fauna welcoming you to a perfect golf day.
- Sleepy Hollow at Brecksville, OH – With greens fees of $50, Sleepy Hollow became the prominent golf track in Ohio ever since it has opened its gates to the public back to the year 1963.
- Capstone Club at Alabama Brookwood, AL – At the heart of Brookwood, Alabama hides a sophisticated golf club for only $39. It includes California’s Rustic Canyons, and Deep South Design that everyone will surely enjoy.
So if you’re planning on a perfect way to beat the summer heat, playing golf is one of the addictive yet competitive sports that you can indulge to. What’s best is that you get to see the breathtaking views of the amazing golf courses on our list. So go on and try any of these budget friendly or extravagant golf courses in America.